have you ever??

Watch this thread
lalalandoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
have you ever written a 2000 word essay in a day and got a good grade??
coco:)
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
If you've planned everything you want to write already in pretty good detail, then yes I think so. If you haven't then it's probably going to look quite rushed. I did 6000 words over 3 days and did well but that was after quite a bit of planning. Good luck!
Last edited by coco:); 7 months ago
AcademicsExp
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Yes, to write an essay, you should generally:

Decide what kind of essay to write, brainstorm your topic, research the topic, choose a writing style, develop a thesis, outline your essay, write your essay and edit your writing to check spelling and grammar.

While this sounds like a lot of steps to write a simple essay, if you follow them you will be able to write more successful, clear and cohesive essays.
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 7 months ago
:laugh: i thought of you when i read the question
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 7 months ago
no i have not because i obsess over every word i write so takes me at least three weeks to write and finalise my essay
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Joleee)
no i have not because i obsess over every word i write so takes me at least three weeks to write and finalise my essay
Same :five:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (71)
41.04%
They're exactly what I expected (40)