The Student Room Group

What path is right for me?

TSR-B2C-Path-Quiz-2021-Riddle-Quiz-960x540.jpg

Unsure about what you want to do when you finish school or college? You're not alone!

We've created a quick, fun quiz where you can explore some of the options available to you. Take it by clicking on the link below

If you're not sure your option sounds like you, then there are loads of other things you can explore!

Take a look at our article about the different options available to you after school or college to see what you can do.

Taken the quiz? What path did you get? Have you ever considered that option before? Let us know!
(edited 2 years ago)
We had a presentation on this in class today Ahahha
Original post by spleen girl
We had a presentation on this in class today Ahahha

Hahah awesome! Did you take the quiz at all? If you need any help with anything let me know! :biggrin:
I got: Degree Apprenticeship :beard:
I got university. No surprises there.
i got gap year :tongue:
mostly because i don't think the questions have black and white answers
but fun quiz :biggrin:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
TSR-B2C-Path-Quiz-2021-Riddle-Quiz-960x540.jpg

Unsure about what you want to do when you finish school or college? You're not alone!

We've created a quick, fun quiz where you can explore some of the options available to you. Take it by clicking on the link below

If you're not sure your option sounds like you, then there are loads of other things you can explore!

Take a look at our article about the different options available to you after school or college to see what you can do.

Taken the quiz? What path did you get? Have you ever considered that option before? Let us know!

I got University. Sounds about right if I'm honest.

Quick Reply

Latest