Have you been exposed to covid and avoided it?

Watch
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Caught it at the end of 2020/start of 2021. Horrible 2 weeks with fatigue being the worst part (waking up at 12, going to bed at 8) and it still lingers on ever so slightly to this day.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
I remember being ill around November 2020, though I wasn't displaying covid symptoms and I wasn't tested for it either. But as i was feeling better, a pupil in my class was tested positive.

So yeah, either i did have it or i haven't, i don't really know :dontknow:
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
We’ve had covid in my household twice.
We’ve also got covid at work too.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We’ve had covid in my household twice.
We’ve also got covid at work too.
Did you catch it?
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
Did you catch it?
Nope, I haven’t caught it.
Anonymous #1
Nope, I haven’t caught it.
How much contact were you in with the people who had it?
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
How much contact were you in with the people who had it?
At work, once we had identified that the individual was infected, minimal socially distanced contact. Before we realised I had probably spent 30 minutes in total interacting/ speaking with them over 2 days.

I’ve had a lot of contact with the covid positive people in my household, sat in the same room + eaten together, near enough what we would ordinarily do.
Anonymous #1
At work, once we had identified that the individual was infected, minimal socially distanced contact. Before we realised I had probably spent 30 minutes in total interacting/ speaking with them over 2 days.

I’ve had a lot of contact with the covid positive people in my household, sat in the same room + eaten together, near enough what we would ordinarily do.
Okay thanks
PilgrimOfTruth
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I’m fully vaccinated
In which case you're required to take LF tests for 7 days taking the tests before you leave the house each day.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ith-the-person
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.02%
October 2021 (230)
44.83%
November 2021 (62)
12.09%
December 2021 (65)
12.67%
January 2021 (62)
12.09%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.38%