The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Revision help

Is there any trusted websites where I can get detailed revision notes of (Edexcel IAL (International Advanced Level) 2019 new specification) Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
Reply 1
Check Physicsandmathstutor (for quick revision the day before)
or Savemyexams(this is free but not for downloading pdf but its 100% better and detailed)
Physics and maths tutor has the old specification's revision notes and savemyexams doesn't have revision notes for edexcel International qualifications. I found no websites with the new specification revision notes - they all contain the old specification revision notes :frown: Is there any other way to get new specification notes? I urgently need it...
Reply 3
I like Science Hive for bio, but I dont think they have all the topics. And Chemrevise for chem revision, chemguide to understand topics. Alevelnotes.com also has some topics.
Reply 4
s

Original post by Tameema Nawar
Physics and maths tutor has the old specification's revision notes and savemyexams doesn't have revision notes for edexcel International qualifications. I found no websites with the new specification revision notes - they all contain the old specification revision notes :frown: Is there any other way to get new specification notes? I urgently need it...

um savemyexams does have notes for IAL here it is https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/a-level/#EdexcelInt

Quick Reply

Latest