Regarding CAS

Watch this thread
AvulaBhargav
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I have applied for Cas on 3rd Jan. Paid my first deposit on 13th December. Till now I don't have any update on my Cas letter. It has been more than 25 days since I paid fee. Please help me to get cas letter. Student ID number 12065301Course Name MSc Engineering Management Passport number V2744411 Please respond
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by AvulaBhargav)
I have applied for Cas on 3rd Jan. Paid my first deposit on 13th December. Till now I don't have any update on my Cas letter. It has been more than 25 days since I paid fee. Please help me to get cas letter. Student ID number 12065301Course Name MSc Engineering Management Passport number V2744411 Please respond
Hi AvulaBhargav,

Thank you for your message.

Firstly, I strongly suggest removing your student ID number as it's not wise to disclose this information on a public platform.
Secondly, I recommend contacting the university using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website to speak to someone directly to find out your application status. Although you may not get an immediate response, the university will be aware of your message and is guaranteed to get back to you as soon as possible. Simply state your name, student ID, course, and query so your response will be tailored to you.
Provided you have met all the conditions required of you to receive your CAS, you may be eligible to commence online studies for your course while you wait for your CAS to arrive. For further clarification, please contact the university.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads