bristol law offers

Watch this thread
artcat0426
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
any bristol law offers yet?? if yes when did u apply

I applied in November, took the LNAT in September

I have heard back from my 4 other choices, but from Bristol, I haven't heard back anything
RainbxwFish123
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by artcat0426)

I have heard back from my 4 other choices, but from Bristol, I haven't heard back anything
Same here I've been checking all over the student room and it seems that most people haven't heard back from either.
Slugl
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I haven’t heard back yet, may I ask what your other 4 choices are?
RainbxwFish123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Slugl)
I haven’t heard back yet, may I ask what your other 4 choices are?
Cambridge, Sheffield, Durham and Leeds. You?
Slugl
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by RainbxwFish123)
Cambridge, Sheffield, Durham and Leeds. You?
manchester leeds nottingham and sussex, when did you hear back from leeds?
RainbxwFish123
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Slugl)
manchester leeds nottingham and sussex, when did you hear back from leeds?
haven’t heard back from any unis apart from sheffield. they’re really taking their time 😂
Username3003
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey, I got my offer for Bristol Law yesterday at around 5:05pm. I applied in October and sat my LNAT late November.
artcat0426
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Username3003)
Hey, I got my offer for Bristol Law yesterday at around 5:05pm. I applied in October and sat my LNAT late November.
That's awesome congrats!!
were u waitlisted initially?
xtilly_kpx
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

Hi!
I received an offer from Bristol yesterday, and I applied around the 15th of December I think and took the LNAT at the start of December
Sophxxxdd
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i received an offer from bristol yesterday after applying at the end of Nov and doing my LNAT end of oct, was not put on hold
mia387
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sophxxxdd)
i received an offer from bristol yesterday after applying at the end of Nov and doing my LNAT end of oct, was not put on hold
What are your predicted grades?
I wonder if not being put on hold means anything
Sophxxxdd
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mia387)
What are your predicted grades?
I wonder if not being put on hold means anything
4 A*s, I’m also unsure why I wasn’t put on hold like others
mia387
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sophxxxdd)
4 A*s, I’m also unsure why I wasn’t put on hold like others
I got A*A*A and haven’t been out on hold either, but it’s reassuring to know that obviously it doesn’t mean a rejection
Sophxxxdd
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mia387)
I got A*A*A and haven’t been out on hold either, but it’s reassuring to know that obviously it doesn’t mean a rejection
Yess dont worry at all i was extremely shocked when i found out i got an offer cuz everyone around me was put on hold
Bikan
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Well done, congrats, still on hold unfortunately
Did you get a interview invite?
RainbxwFish123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Just got an offer from bristol. It updated me on UCAS track but I have not received an email from them.
baloneygirl
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
guys i was put on hold for bristol a few days AFTER the application deadline... i have no idea what this means, are my chances of getting in significantly lower because of this? because it's clearly not a matter of waiting to see how many applications they get till they decide. if anyone knows anything about the holding process please help me out.
Last edited by baloneygirl; 3 months ago
tatiaanaxox
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by baloneygirl)
guys i was put on hold for bristol a few days AFTER the application deadline... i have no idea what this means, are my chances of getting in significantly lower because of this? because it's clearly not a matter of waiting to see how many applications they get till they decide. if anyone knows anything about the holding process please help me out.
I was also put on hold and I am extremely confused.
Username3003
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That's awesome congrats!!
were u waitlisted initially?
Thank you ! No I wasn’t initially waitlisted. I am apart of one of their programmes so I actually had a guaranteed offer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (14)
21.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.77%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
6.15%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (9)
13.85%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
24.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
23.08%

Watched Threads