University of Oxford 2022 Applicants Official Thread II

Watch
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Volunteer Note: Please do not use this thread to ask for group chat information or for sharing Instagram handles. The Student Room is a place for young people to connect safely online, it is a public website, by posting your social media details in this thread you are allowing everyone looking at the Internet to see your handles etc. To keep you, and all our other user's safe, TSR doesn't allow sharing of WhatsApp or social media group chats. Any mentions of this will be removed. Thanks

University of Oxford 2022 Applicants
This is part two of the Oxford applicants thread
(Praise be to Oxford Mum and Nevarty)

Tell us about yourself

Subject applying for ~
College applying to ~
A Levels/ equiv taking ~
Additional qualifications (if any) -
Predicted/ Achieved grades (A level/ eq)~
Achieved GCSE/ equiv grades ~
Why Oxford? ~
Why that college? (if you know why) ~
State/Private/Grammar/Home ~

Peace and love to all and hope you are all staying safe out there! <3

Mod note: The forms and documents in this thread are not managed or operated by The Student Room, and are set up by members of the community. Please do take this into account when entering your details into this form. All data you share is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/staying-safe-on-the-student-room

SHORTLISTING DATES - Once you have received an interview decision please fill out the following form. To view others' responses see the second link - thank you

Please note submissions will be checked and any seemed to be false will be removed

Google form: https://forms.gle/G8HiWojWE1vi9P9J7

Spreadsheet to view responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Interview Self Assessment form is now available:

https://forms.gle/wufrzWFrrijBKmQR9

Please fill this form out once ALL of your interviews are over.

This year, you are able to score each of your interviews separately and note the college you were interviewed at. We have gone up to 6 interviews just in case you are interviewed at 3/4 colleges! If anyone has more let azby1098 know and they'll add it to the form to cater.

On 12 Jan when final decisions are released, they will open the spreadsheet for editing so that you can state if you received an offer or not to compare your predictions to reality!

The spreadsheet to see responses is below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Last edited by 04MR17; 2 weeks ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
List of Oxford course and college threads is here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7155017
tahira0
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello all, is there a Somerville offer holder thread at all?
SherlockW
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone~
Are there any St Hugh’s?
FrenchOwl2212
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi all! Could any Wadham or Oriental Studies offer holders pm me, I'd love to get in touch.
olivia_macdh
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Just been rejected from Christ Church for French lol.
ILikeAthletics
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jessielws)
Any chemistry discord or group chats?
I'm chemistry too!
indianasharp
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hi everyone! anyone here got an offer from worcester and want to get in touch? i got an offer for classics this morning!!
lucihc
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi all! I got an offer for English at St Anne’s this morning, would anyone else with an offer for St Anne’s like to get in touch??
_Kestrel_
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone else doing opportunity oxford? Specifically for law?
zxm333
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! I received my offer for HistPol at Merton a couple hours ago and I’m so excited!!! I’m an international so I’ve never spoken much on this thread
Akc170104
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Wadham psych anyone?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Any Human Scientists?
tahira0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by edenkilgour)
I’m at Somerville too! what course are you on?
Hey I'm doing philosophy and linguistics! Wbu?
revert2
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _Kestrel_)
I'm doing Opportunity Oxford for English Lit!
lucylockyear
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone Mansfield or geography?!
JDere
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _Kestrel_)
Yes but Phys
scarlettoc
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Any Pembroke English offer holders?
spanishenglish
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by scarlettoc)
Any Pembroke English offer holders?
I have an offer for English and italian at Pembroke!
_Kestrel_
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by revert2)
I'm doing Opportunity Oxford for English Lit!
Yay! Are you looking forward to it? It seems like a nice was to ease us in, but I am also a little nervous. Ofc gotta get the grades first!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.31%
October 2021 (218)
45.51%
November 2021 (54)
11.27%
December 2021 (62)
12.94%
January 2021 (54)
11.27%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.56%