Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
how easy is it to get kicked out of uni?

kinda worried and was just wondering
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
how easy is it to get kicked out of uni?

kinda worried and was just wondering
If you’re badly behaved or do poorly academically then yes you can get kicked out.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
If you’re badly behaved or do poorly academically then yes you can get kicked out.
im not doing badly but im not going to be able to hand in a piece of work and i dont know if i can be kicked out off that?
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
im not doing badly but im not going to be able to hand in a piece of work and i dont know if i can be kicked out off that?
Maybe. Depends on how important the piece of work is.
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
depends you might want to look into getting EC's if not them then you might have to do a make up assignment or resit capped t 40% this summer providing you don't average 40%+this year you also might be able to compensate that grade in that unit if you only miss that 40% by a few percentage points.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
You won't be kicked out purely for not submitting a piece of work. That being said, if you have extenuating circumstances for not submitting, you should keep your module leader and personal tutor informed, as you may be able to apply for an extension.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.45%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.7%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (138)
26.04%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.3%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (255)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.4%

Watched Threads