how tall are youuuu?

Watch
stressingrn
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
would you consider yourself short, average or tall?
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
what's your height in feet?
i'm 18 and 5'5. alot of people call me tall but alot of people also call me short, so i guess im just average
0ptics
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
u can just guess lmfao 😭 and omg you bully
I can but I’m quite terrible at that. I have no basis to guess my height on. I’m that atrocious with height. Also, the bully part may or may not be ironic when he comes on this thread. :ahee:
Wojak
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
ooooo cool heightttttt 🤣🤣🤣
what?
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Wojak)
what?
nothing just being me ig, being stupid🤷🏽*♀️
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Lucifer323. Want to disclose yours?
Spoiler:
Show
also, to the OP, I don’t know my height.
5'10

I have already done it long time ago.

I need to comment again on the number of girls around 5ft or shorter who want dates with Bigfoot types of men...
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I can but I’m quite terrible at that. I have no basis to guess my height on. I’m that atrocious with height. Also, the bully part may or may not be ironic when he comes on this thread. :ahee:
lmfao you silly billy😂. you just get a tape and measure or ask someone else for you to do it. lol. ahhahaha we will see🤪
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
why do i feel so tall rn 😭😂
looool
5'6 is a really nice height though!! it's on the taller side but it's not reaaaalllllly tall
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
looool
5'6 is a really nice height though!! it's on the taller side but it's not reaaaalllllly tall
ig lmao at least i can fit in normal clothes unlike tall ppl they have to buy clothes for long legs, my legs aren't that long thank goodness... dk where i get my height from, my mum is 5'2 and my grandmother is 5'0 😂
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Lucifer323)
5'10

I have already done it long time ago.

I need to comment again on the number of girls around 5ft or shorter who want dates with Bigfoot types of men...
I see. Also, we could really use your ideology here. Care to present it for the crowd?
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I see. Also, we could really use your ideology here. Care to present it for the crowd?
love this 😆
Lucifer323
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you could do it for me please if you want.
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
love this 😆
Right, see below for inspiration…

No midgets
No chubbys
No annoying midgets and chubbys
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
18y/o girl around 5'9 or 5'8. whatever 175/6cm is i like my height but im not thin so i dont look model like unfortunately
Max1989
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Above 6', not insecure about my height enough to actually measure by how much it's above, as it is only an inch or so
Last edited by Max1989; 2 weeks ago
Cote1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I am fully grown.

In the range of 5 feet 9 ish I think.

Tall for a woman.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Right, see below for inspiration…

No midgets
No chubbys
No annoying midgets and chubbys
omfg!!😭😭😭 why thooo
Anonymous #5
Report 2 weeks ago
6’1, 21 year old male and still growing grew three inches since when I was last measured back in the summer.
Lucifer323
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cote1)
I am fully grown.

In the range of 5 feet 9 ish I think.

Tall for a woman.
It's usually the 5ft girls who want to date Mr Bigfoot. What about you?
Tammie2345524
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm a science student. I don't use imperial measurements

159cm. I always considered myself quite short but the national office of statistics claims that the average height for a woman in the UK is about 162cm so I suppose I'm a fairly average height and my family are taller than average.
katie_bauer.x
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
would you consider yourself short, average or tall?
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
what's your height in feet?
haha ur taller than me then.
i think 4'10
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%