how tall are youuuu?

Watch
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by katie_bauer.x)
Yess mmeee! lmao
So... You want a date with Mr Bigfoot?!
rose.clm
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
would you consider yourself short, average or tall?
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
what's your height in feet?
I'm 5'3 lol. I used to hate being short but I'm just embracing it now
username5857626
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
9ft.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
4’8
Anonymous #7
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy)
9ft.
Son of Anak
username5857626
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Son of Anak
No, just a 9ft ordinary person.
thomahai000
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
im 5'3 and 15yrs old lol
Anonymous #7
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy)
No, just a 9ft ordinary person.
Erm..ordinary people aren't 9ft tall! Giants are.
username5857626
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Erm..ordinary people aren't 9ft tall! Giants are.
*ordinary, giant person.
bennydfrg
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
i'm 5'6 i think but then again my sis measured me as over 65 inches which is 5'5 but i think she measured wrong. 😂
so let's say 5"6.
6 foot 2 lol
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bennydfrg)
6 foot 2 lol
taaaaallll
JAckieee.chan
Badges: 21
Report 2 weeks ago
160.2549752389405459 cm
Anonymous #8
Report 2 weeks ago
5ft 7 / 8 17 yo male :cool:(not sure what my height is somewhere around 173/4/5/)
Scienceisgood
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
5’7.

I’ve also been blessed with a fat ass and short legs! No joke, if you get someone the same size as me to stand next to me, their legs will be longer! 😢
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
5ft 7 / 8 17 yo male :cool:(not sure what my height is somewhere around 173/4/5/)
pretty cool height
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)
5’7.

I’ve also been blessed with a fat ass and short legs! No joke, if you get someone the same size as me to stand next to me, their legs will be longer! 😢
hahah someone today said to me "omg your butt is big" and i was like "um why were you even looking?"😂.. wait so you're saying you are 5'7 but have short legs? i acc completely understand that
JRandall26
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
so let's say 5"6.
I'm 6'4, 17 years old so pretty tall aha
Scienceisgood
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
hahah someone today said to me "omg your butt is big" and i was like "um why were you even looking?"😂.. wait so you're saying you are 5'7 but have short legs? i acc completely understand that
I’m being drop dead serious. 😂

If you get someone the same height as me and we stand next to each other, every single person will have longer legs! 😢

If I had normal length legs, I reckon I’d be 5’8/9…
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)
I’m being drop dead serious. 😂

If you get someone the same height as me and we stand next to each other, every single person will have longer legs! 😢

If I had normal length legs, I reckon I’d be 5’8/9…
ohhh i thought you meant you were a girl😭 so i kinda was like do you just have a longer top half? omg so sorry😂😂😂😂😂
but like that height isn't even short tbf like it's below average for a guy but it's not short. it's quite a decent height.
Food!!
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
5'1
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.2%
October 2021 (223)
44.6%
November 2021 (59)
11.8%
December 2021 (64)
12.8%
January 2021 (60)
12%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.6%