Gigu
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can you either put Edexcel or Pearson for your BTEC qualifications exam boards on you application?
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gigu)
Can you either put Edexcel or Pearson for your BTEC qualifications exam boards on you application?
It was called Edexcel for years, but has been Pearson for at least 10 years. If you mean a UCAS application, the Pearson will probably be shown in th eoptions.
Gigu
Rep:
What do you mean so it is both are acceptable?
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gigu)
What do you mean so it is both are acceptable?
What are you using it for? If Uni applications then you will find Pearson is the default option. If just for a CV then put whichever is on your certificate. If applying for a job you can put Pearson Edexcel.
Last edited by bamtutor; 1 week ago
Gigu
Rep:
(Original post by bamtutor)
What are you using it for? If Uni applications then you will find Pearson is the default option. If just for a CV then put whichever is on your certificate. If applying for a job you can put Pearson Edexcel.
It for UCAS application, when I choose on the list it got for Pearson and Edexcel as separate choice so I just choose Pearson at the end. Thanks 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.54%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.91%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads