Friend doesn't respond much

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
He used to always respond to messages years ago and we used to hang out every weekend but we fell out then we made friends again a few months ago but he's not the same. He doesn't respond to messages, I asked if he wants to come for a car meet but each time he either doesn't reply or he says he's not feeling like it. He's been pub twice but he nothing much more because he keeps saying he's not feeling it and that's if he does respond
Jwod202
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He used to always respond to messages years ago and we used to hang out every weekend but we fell out then we made friends again a few months ago but he's not the same. He doesn't respond to messages, I asked if he wants to come for a car meet but each time he either doesn't reply or he says he's not feeling like it. He's been pub twice but he nothing much more because he keeps saying he's not feeling it and that's if he does respond
It depends on the reason you fell out really as well but from experience with friends I’ve had this happen to sometimes things may go back to normal over time sometimes they don’t, but gotta live with it either way really things move on.
Imannisardar
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Tbh I felt the same way about my ex-best friend. Like before we loved talking to each other. And if I messaged her she would reply back. But then she started getting toxic like began being mean about anything I would say. And if I just need someone to talk to she would literally say she doesn't want to ruin her mental health because of me. I would be there for her when she needed support but when I needed it she would never be found. I would message her and she would either leave me on red, not reply or just say she wasn't feeling it. Then I just f*** ditched her and then she came up to me one day and said why don't you reply to my messages. I said I no longer wanted to be friends with someone that was selfish and thought about themselves. At first, I felt sorry and was going to apologize but then I thought about the times she hurt my feelings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (261)
42.79%
The paper was reasonable (253)
41.48%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
8.69%
It was TERRIBLE (43)
7.05%

Watched Threads