F2909D2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
I have had a look online but i'm unsure on when I should be applying for accommodation. Should I be applying for this once I have picked my firm choice?

Also, when applying for student finance I have read that you can apply before having a confirmed choice. If it asks for a choice should I be putting one in that I have received an offer from?
ArcticChimera
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
You can start applying for student finance before your offer is confirmed, but you would use your first choice and make an alteration later if you need to. I have undergone the alteration process; it's online and very easy to amend within a few clicks.

Deadlines for accommodation applications vary from uni to uni, and you'll have to check the individual uni's website. Which unis are you applying to?
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You will be emailed by your Firm Uni about when applications for their accomodation opens - usually around Easter.
F2909D2003
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by ArcticChimera)
You can start applying for student finance before your offer is confirmed, but you would use your first choice and make an alteration later if you need to. I have undergone the alteration process; it's online and very easy to amend within a few clicks.

Deadlines for accommodation applications vary from uni to uni, and you'll have to check the individual uni's website. Which unis are you applying to?
I have applied for 5 unis by 2 haven't offered me the course I'm wanting. I am still waiting to hear from Manchester and Edinburgh but I have had an interview with Leeds.
F2909D2003
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by McGinger)
You will be emailed by your Firm Uni about when applications for their accomodation opens - usually around Easter.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.15%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.59%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.93%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads