m.asif9
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by PlasmaBlades)
I did

I highlighted it (they're on the last two pages of the booklet) and put a star next to it as a trigger for "use these"
also what would be the 3 main external influences on the market and its competitors?
hads1k
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
What are the distribution channels that the Business uses to distribute the products? Do we get that info tomorrow?
PlasmaBlades
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by hads1k)
What are the distribution channels that the Business uses to distribute the products? Do we get that info tomorrow?
Tomorrow
PlasmaBlades
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by m.asif9)
also what would be the 3 main external influences on the market and its competitors?
P = Brexit, harder to import materials
E = inflation, products that are "wants" may have to be cheaper to sell them
S = trends, since lockdown people are more health conscious
T = anti sweat technology
L = minimum wage increase, increased cost to the business
E = shoes are made from recycled materials.

Competitors - right now we know that JD sports and sports direct are market leaders.
m.asif9
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
P = Brexit, harder to import materials
E = inflation, products that are "wants" may have to be cheaper to sell them
S = trends, since lockdown people are more health conscious
T = anti sweat technology
L = minimum wage increase, increased cost to the business
E = shoes are made from recycled materials.

Competitors - right now we know that JD sports and sports direct are market leaders.
thank you so much, lastly example of marketing messages?
coconutmall
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
anyone got the 7ps????
hads1k
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
DM @hads1k on Instagram. I made a group chat. Currently have 7 people.
estella135
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
The primary research says "People aged 17-35" so I assume that's the age range

Target audience could be anyone, sporty people obviously but also regular people (due to lockdown people wore casual clothing more often)
hey plsss help me im following a template and one of the questions are “who buys the product” idek what to put tbh bc ofc active people (people on sports teams, people that go to the gym etc) but bc of lockdown theres so many regular people buying sportswear as well so idk how to answer it
gstudent12345
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
For media I guess TikTok / influencers ? But yeah wait for tomorrow

Timescale I'm not even worrying about yet until tomorrow
yeah sounds good
gstudent12345
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by estella135)
hey plsss help me im following a template and one of the questions are “who buys the product” idek what to put tbh bc ofc active people (people on sports teams, people that go to the gym etc) but bc of lockdown theres so many regular people buying sportswear as well so idk how to answer it
both active and non active because its becoming more popular
Kan.RFK
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by hads1k)
Its always going to be the same for any business that sell something tangible. Either direct to customers or, straight to retailers or, wholesalers to retailers. Just justify which one you'll pick. Like direct to customers because it is more engaging and cheaper ect.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.7%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.77%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads