The Student Room Group

Psychology Admission-Uni of Amsterdam

Dear readers, students and future students, my name is Giusi and I am from south of Italy, I have been a Product Design student and I graduated, now I applied to University of Amsterdam for the Psychology course cause I want to connect design and psychology.
I really want with all myself to get in Psychology and I cannot afford UK universities and also Uni of Amsterdam seems very good as well.
In a month I will have my selection for admission, and I am quite concerned because I cannot find any material to study.
Can you please tell me something about the test? which topics have been in previous tests? Or something to study, literally anything that could help me?
I read that the lecture does not really help to prepare to the test.
Any sort of help would be very appreciated and if you will ever pass from my place you will always be welcome.
Let's help each other please.
My insta is "olivesinside", add me if you prefer to reach out there.

Best wishes to you all,

Giusi
Original post by olivesinside
Dear readers, students and future students, my name is Giusi and I am from south of Italy, I have been a Product Design student and I graduated, now I applied to University of Amsterdam for the Psychology course cause I want to connect design and psychology.
I really want with all myself to get in Psychology and I cannot afford UK universities and also Uni of Amsterdam seems very good as well.
In a month I will have my selection for admission, and I am quite concerned because I cannot find any material to study.
Can you please tell me something about the test? which topics have been in previous tests? Or something to study, literally anything that could help me?
I read that the lecture does not really help to prepare to the test.
Any sort of help would be very appreciated and if you will ever pass from my place you will always be welcome.
Let's help each other please.
My insta is "olivesinside", add me if you prefer to reach out there.

Best wishes to you all,

Giusi

Ciao Giusi, anche io sono del Sud Italia e vorrei iscrivermi all'uni di Amsterdam. Vorrei farti delle domande ma non trovo il tuo account su instagram. Spero ti arrivi questo messaggio! <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending