Psychology-University of Amsterdam

Watch this thread
olivesinside
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Heeeello!

Anyone studying Psychology next year at Uni of Amsterdam??
Looking for potential friends.
Last edited by olivesinside; 4 months ago
HFKE
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Heyy,

I am joining the selection round in March! hoping for the best. When are you doing the selection round??
olivesinside
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you and thank you for reaching out. I am joining the selection round in February. I wish you the best too!!! Didnyou study psychology in highschool? I haven't. I am trying to prepare about basic topics. Where are you based? Maybe we can have an online coffee break.
HFKE
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by olivesinside)
Hey!! Nice to meet you and thank you for reaching out. I am joining the selection round in February. I wish you the best too!!! Didnyou study psychology in highschool? I haven't. I am trying to prepare about basic topics. Where are you based? Maybe we can have an online coffee break.
I did! I can send you some resources on topics like research methods if you want! Online coffee break sounds great ^-^ I am based in south-east asia, how about you?
olivesinside
Rep:
(Original post by HFKE)
I did! I can send you some resources on topics like research methods if you want! Online coffee break sounds great ^-^ I am based in south-east asia, how about you?
Hello!
Thank you for you kind message .
I have no previous knowledge of psychology,
I wish this admission with all myself but I know this is not enough, so any help/material to study is welcome. *-*
I am based in Berlin (Germany) but I am originally from Sicily, South of Italy.
My insta is olivesinside, message me.
It would be so cool to meet in person one day too.
zlr7788
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey!! I'm joining the selection round in February too! Just a bit nervous about it
olivesinside
Rep:
Hey, nice to meet you. I am so nervous too. I wish we had more info about the test.I wish you the best to both of us for the test. The only key we have in hand is to study study study.
hannabobana
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys, I'm preparing for the March test! Do you know if the scores will be weighted? I'm looking through the posts from last year's selection and some people seem to have received scores in decimal(like 54.2843) while others are got their scores in integer. I know that they will give out the scores out of 60 but just wanna know if some questions are worth more score than 1. :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
42.08%
Not yet, but I will soon (66)
18.03%
No (146)
39.89%

Watched Threads