nicholasx01
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can I get into uni with a Level 3 BTEC business extended diploma course with a grade of DMM , GCSE English and other . but I have no maths gcse .
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nicholasx01)
Can I get into uni with a Level 3 BTEC business extended diploma course with a grade of DMM , GCSE English and other . but I have no maths gcse .
It might be a struggle, you’ll have to search and see if any university accept students without GCSE maths, you may well have to resit it.
nicholasx01
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mnot)
It might be a struggle, you’ll have to search and see if any university accept students without GCSE maths, you may well have to resit it.
You think if I gotten into a uni they could make me resit it ?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Not once you are at uni, no.

The lack of Maths will mean you wither get an offer in the first place or you don't. Most unis have some minimum levels of Maths so you will need to contact a few potential choices now and see if it's likely to be an issue.

You also need to bear in mind that some jobs will have a GCSE Maths pre-requisite so it's probably a good idea to take it.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
As above, resit before you enrol at university.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.7%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.77%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads