The Student Room Group

what to think ?

So my bday is on a Friday this year and my boyfriend said a day after my bday he wants to go to this gaming convection with his friend but this is something he really enjoys as he’s a gamer himself ovbs - as we both work i May be working on the Friday But he said he’ll spend the Sunday with me instead. So he’s not actually spending my birthday on the date of the convention. So do I even have the right to be annoyed at him or not ?? Please help lol
Original post by Miaj_27272
So my bday is on a Friday this year and my boyfriend said a day after my bday he wants to go to this gaming convection with his friend but this is something he really enjoys as he’s a gamer himself ovbs - as we both work i May be working on the Friday But he said he’ll spend the Sunday with me instead. So he’s not actually spending my birthday on the date of the convention. So do I even have the right to be annoyed at him or not ?? Please help lol

First of all I hope you have a wonderful and joyous birthday may you have a blessed day full of peace, happiness and prosperity. Secondly you do have a right to be annoyed at him as the girlfriend within the relationship you both have equal priorities to be able to do whatever you guys want together in a convenient time and manner that suits you so on the one time of the year whereby it’s dedicated to you his priority should be focusing on you only I experienced that exactly with my ex girlfriend who couldn’t celebrate the actual day of my birthday recently that passed because she was at work no matter how many times I encouraged her to have the days swapped or booked off she just couldn’t so we celebrated the next day.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
First of all I hope you have a wonderful and joyous birthday may you have a blessed day full of peace, happiness and prosperity. Secondly you do have a right to be annoyed at him as the girlfriend within the relationship you both have equal priorities to be able to do whatever you guys want together in a convenient time and manner that suits you so on the one time of the year whereby it’s dedicated to you his priority should be focusing on you only I experienced that exactly with my ex girlfriend who couldn’t celebrate the actual day of my birthday recently that passed because she was at work no matter how many times I encouraged her to have the days swapped or booked off she just couldn’t so we celebrated the next day.

but the thing is now he said that the gaming convention just falls on any day so now I’m not sure if I have a right to be annoyed still or not ? Urghh🤣
but the thing is now he said that the gaming convention just falls on any day so now I’m not sure if I have a right to be annoyed still or not ? Urghh🤣

Then don’t be if it’s anyway take advantage and grasp of that opportunity to celebrate your birthday the following day after you completed work 🙂 best of luck and I wish you a peaceful and blessed joyous happy birthday full of prosperity and fun.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Then don’t be if it’s anyway take advantage and grasp of that opportunity to celebrate your birthday the following day after you completed work 🙂 best of luck and I wish you a peaceful and blessed joyous happy birthday full of prosperity and fun.

Yeah well he did say he could spend the day after he goes to the convection with me if I have work on the Friday.. :smile: and thankyouu it’s in April 😎
(edited 2 years ago)
Yeah well he did say he could spend the day after he goes to the convection with me if I have work on the Friday.. :smile: and thankyouu it’s in April 😎

Wow quite far away nevertheless always best to be prepared and address the problem now and find a solution (:

:facepalm2:

The Saturday is not your birthday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending