Abrdn BMCA Graduate Programme

Watch this thread
krn02
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
did Anyone apply?
bliss2804
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by krn02)
did Anyone apply?
I did!
krn02
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by bliss2804)
I did!
Which stage are you on? I am on video interview.
bliss2804
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by krn02)
Which stage are you on? I am on video interview.
Same for me Which office have you applied for?
krn02
Rep:
(Original post by bliss2804)
Same for me Which office have you applied for?
What type of questions did they ask?😂...I have applied for either i dont mind london or edinburgh. What about you?
bliss2804
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by krn02)
What type of questions did they ask?😂...I have applied for either i dont mind london or edinburgh. What about you?
I haven't given it yet. I have applied for London
Alba29
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
anyone heard back about AC yet?
krn02
Rep:
(Original post by Alba29)
anyone heard back about AC yet?
Nope
krn02
Rep:
Did anyone hear about AC?
bliss2804
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by krn02)
Did anyone hear about AC?
Nope
mis4
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Where we suppose to be be notified of an AC debriefing during month and the AC was suppose to follow at the end of jan start of feb?
krn02
Rep:
(Original post by mis4)
Where we suppose to be be notified of an AC debriefing during month and the AC was suppose to follow at the end of jan start of feb?
I dont know maybe we will receive the outcome of our application by next week.
krn02
Rep:
Any update? should I assume I didnt get through?
ryan148
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys, has anyone had an update regarding AC?
krn02
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
yes I got a rejection few days ago
student33970
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Does anyone know what the summer and grad salary are?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads