Migrant worker status

Watch this thread
waleedev
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello,

I was granted a maintenance loan for my status as eu worker. I'm a self employed working as a delivery driver and web developer online. Today I received an email saying that I have to provide evidence to show that you are working while you study. "If you are self-employed, send us invoices and corresponding bank statements, we need to see both. These must cover the full period above." I've got invoices and bank statement as a delivery driver. Problem is for web developer since I have only bank statements and no invoices. What should I do? When I applied I was also working with amazon affiliate but unfortunately due to some issues I had to stop working for them, can that be an issue? I didn't contact SFE since for self-employment I can have more jobs at the same time. Thank you
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by waleedev)
Hello,

I was granted a maintenance loan for my status as eu worker. I'm a self employed working as a delivery driver and web developer online. Today I received an email saying that I have to provide evidence to show that you are working while you study. "If you are self-employed, send us invoices and corresponding bank statements, we need to see both. These must cover the full period above." I've got invoices and bank statement as a delivery driver. Problem is for web developer since I have only bank statements and no invoices. What should I do? When I applied I was also working with amazon affiliate but unfortunately due to some issues I had to stop working for them, can that be an issue? I didn't contact SFE since for self-employment I can have more jobs at the same time. Thank you
Hi, the email should of contained a list of evidence we require.

For your web developer self employment, when you charge a customer for services - you must give them an invoice or receipt of this, or you must keep a log?

If you definitely don't have any invoices then you should write a letter to explain and our assessors will review your situation.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (54)
19.49%
The paper was reasonable (100)
36.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (81)
29.24%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
15.16%

Watched Threads