zingy1
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by hads1k)
Pearson’s specification says that you can bring your 2 sided (A4) notes home to work on them and annotate them. You can also bring Part A booklet home and make additional notes and bring Part A into the exam.
we werent even allowed to take the case study
Simran_xxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by zingy1)
We were given Part A yesterday to take home but weren't allowed to take the notes home. Most of the research was in the booklet anyway and more aims were included in the Part B booklet. Anyway, hope it went well for you.
I missed the exam because of covid. I’m scared that when I go back they’re going to make me re take it straight away. Do you have any like notes about what it’s about or the actual paper or anything that’s key which could help please
////////////
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Simran_xxo)
I missed the exam because of covid. I’m scared that when I go back they’re going to make me re take it straight away. Do you have any like notes about what it’s about or the actual paper or anything that’s key which could help please
may is the next time you do the exam they cant force you to take the exam when you go back rest assured
Last edited by ////////////; 1 day ago
zingy1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Simran_xxo)
If you give me your insta, I'll tell you what you have to do for the exam but its about the Fachetti group and there are 2 activities, its out of 88 marks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.54%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.91%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads