Questions about the CAS letter issuance?

Watch this thread
Arshad Mehmood
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
My question is that officials CAS has 10 working days to issue but I apply on 23 December and complete all condition on that date but still I am waiting for my CAS letter as my Name is Arshad Mehmood with students id [removed].Application no: [removed] Please issue my CAS because my classes start on 17 Jan and it will delay my study and visa as well.Many Thanks
Last edited by Admit-One; 4 months ago
MuhammadFarooq24
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Same here. No cas and no enrollment link
conor14
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi both - Have you contacted Coventry University International Office?
Md Tasin
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by conor14)
Hi both - Have you contacted Coventry University International Office?
I did but they just told me to wait and contact again no interview date nor any class link or enrolment link classes starts in two days how am I supposed to catch up?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Arshad Mehmood)
My question is that officials CAS has 10 working days to issue but I apply on 23 December and complete all condition on that date but still I am waiting for my CAS letter as my Name is Arshad Mehmood with students id [removed].Application no: [removed] Please issue my CAS because my classes start on 17 Jan and it will delay my study and visa as well.Many Thanks
Hi Arshad. Just to let you know that I’ve removed your reference and ID numbers from your post. Please don’t post these publicly.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Arshad Mehmood)
Hi Arshad Mehmood,

Thank you for your message.

Applying on 23rd December was around the Christmas period. Therefore, it was likely the staff were off to be able to process your application during that time.
I'm happy to hear you have met all the conditions and still waiting for CAS. This means you are able to commence studying online, provided your course is eligible for you to study online. To find out whether this is possible for you, I strongly recommend contacting the university using the Livechat feature on the Coventry University website. Just state your name, student ID number, course and state your query to the university. Although you may not get an immediate response, the university will be aware of your message and will respond to you.

I hope this provides some reassurance and insight for you.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads