Cambridge MPhil in Management 2022-2023

Watch
Alexander Choo
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Have not seen one yet, so let me start one!
Lilllllly2022
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone received any updates?
Alexander Choo
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Not yet, maybe this weekend or next week if you applied early based on the information of previous years
Hangke
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Did anyone applied to Mphil in Finance or MPhil in Finance and Economics?
AGM22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi all!
Had applied in the last week of November for the MPhil in Management programme. Till now haven’t heard anything beyond departmental review.

Also, even though it was mentioned to be “optional”, did you guys submit GRE scores?
YoGotache
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I saw some people already received rejections from last week
Alexander Choo
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by YoGotache)
I saw some people already received rejections from last week
oh no, no news is the best news
Alexander Choo
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by AGCam22)
Hi all!
Had applied in the last week of November for the MPhil in Management programme. Till now haven’t heard anything beyond departmental review.

Also, even though it was mentioned to be “optional”, did you guys submit GRE scores?
From the previous posts, they said that most admitted students do not have GRE or GMAT
Lilllllly2022
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Alexander Choo)
oh no, no news is the best news
True, I know 4 people being rejected in these 2 weeks.
One of them has really strong bg.
Last edited by Lilllllly2022; 6 days ago
Alexander Choo
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Lilllllly2022)
True, I know 4 people being rejected in these 2 weeks.
One of them has really strong bg.
I thought they would send rejections and offers at the same time. I think you will hear back early if you apply for Gates funding.
Wereign
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Hey, I got a conditional offer on the 21st January. Best of luck with your application!
Csowt
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Ah fantastic, well done you must be one of the first! Would you mind sharing your background/when you applied please?
Last edited by Csowt; 4 days ago
Wereign
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I have already graduated from my bachelors, which might be why I got an offer early. I submitted my application on October 29th, but idk when it switched to PAO because I wasn’t checking the portal. Hope that helps!
YoGotache
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Wereign)
I have already graduated from my bachelors, which might be why I got an offer early. I submitted my application on October 29th, but idk when it switched to PAO because I wasn’t checking the portal. Hope that helps!
Congrats! That is such a great news 👍 is that ok to ask about your background. I would really appreciate it!
YoGotache
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
What are the conditions they gave? Thank youuuu
Wereign
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Congrats! That is such a great news 👍 is that ok to ask about your background. I would really appreciate it!
For sure! I did my undergrad in social sciences in a top uni in my country (but not very well known worldwide) and I graduated top 10% of my cohort. I did only part-time internships: as a research assistant at my school, in a small asset management company and in a small consulting company. Hope this helps.
YoGotache
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
For sure! I did my undergrad in social sciences in a top uni in my country (but not very well known worldwide) and I graduated top 10% of my cohort. I did only part-time internships: as a research assistant at my school, in a small asset management company and in a small consulting company. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much! You have an amazing background! Good luck with everything
Wereign
Rep:
Report 22 hours ago
What are the conditions they gave? Thank youuuu
Just academic stuff like having to graduate with a 1:1, passport, visa stuff...
Csowt
Rep:
Report 17 hours ago
Just been rejected. Very disappointed but good luck to everyone still in the running
YoGotache
Rep:
Report 12 hours ago
Got my rejection today as well…
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.96%
October 2021 (231)
44.68%
November 2021 (63)
12.19%
December 2021 (65)
12.57%
January 2021 (63)
12.19%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.32%