aliyshaaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
anyone doing the fachetti exam tomorrow?
Shola35
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
yup
Unknown633
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I'm completely fcked for tomro I don't have a clue what to revise 😭😭
////////////
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Unknown633)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4SLIotetvo
aliyshaaaa
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Unknown633)
just talk about how they could improve their staff turnover and increase the quality of their products and how they can increase their net profit/loss.
aliyshaaaa
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Shola35)
yup
goodluck
_UnKn0wN_
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
The only thing you need to do is the first issue has to answer the question for example if it's about leadership you mention leadership and the other issue can be whatever issue that affects the business.
Last edited by _UnKn0wN_; 5 days ago
Lyonellez3
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by omarushehe)
how did it go x
Hey! I don't want to jix myself but the exam wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I tried my best!!! How was it for you?
zik04._
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ahmed 002)
Yes, there are resits in May/June (summer) and if a person doesn’t even pass then they have to resit it again in the second year.
would a resit in may or june have any negative impacts when it comes to uni? do they care about it if i had a resit?
Ahmed 002
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by zik04._)
would a resit in may or june have any negative impacts when it comes to uni? do they care about it if i had a resit?
I don't think so. You should check the entry requirements of the university you are applying to. But I don't think that it will be a problem.
omarushehe
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Lyonellez3)
Hey! I don't want to jix myself but the exam wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I tried my best!!! How was it for you?
same it was calm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.7%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.77%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads