mystudentlife
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi does anyone have or know where I can find past papers for BTEC level 3 business
Unit 3
bamtutor
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by mystudentlife)
Hi does anyone have or know where I can find past papers for BTEC level 3 business
Unit 3
They are on the Pearson website but you need a teacher or Exams officer password to see them as they are used for setting mock exams.
mystudentlife
Rep:
(Original post by bamtutor)
They are on the Pearson website but you need a teacher or Exams officer password to see them as they are used for setting mock exams.
Yeh I think I managed to get till like 2017? But I need some after tha can’t find anything
bamtutor
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Yeh I think I managed to get till like 2017? But I need some after tha can’t find anything
They have them up until 2021 on Pearson site, but as I said you need a password to get them.

You can get the Jan and June 2018 without a password at; https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...al-assessments
Last edited by bamtutor; 6 days ago
mystudentlife
Rep:
They have them up until 2021 on Pearson site, but as I said you need a password to get them.

You can get the Jan and June 2018 without a password at; https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...al-assessments
Also waht i said lol, I have up until like 2018 after that they need unlocking therefore do u have any ways to maybe get like older papers or something as these ones start at 2016?
bamtutor
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Also waht i said lol, I have up until like 2018 after that they need unlocking therefore do u have any ways to maybe get like older papers or something as these ones start at 2016?
There aren't any before then as June 2017 was the first time BTECs had an exam.
mystudentlife
Rep:
There aren't any before then as June 2017 was the first time BTECs had an exam.
Wow really? Didn’t know that lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads