Warwick v Birmingham Law

Watch this thread
username3563638
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’ve wanted to go to Warwick for several months now although I applied to both I never thought I’d be second thinking it. Until recently I learned a few of the cons of Warwick which include the lack of things to do nearby which means traveling to Birmingham to have fun (if you even have friends that want to go with you). Plus the accommodations are randomized which is really annoying as I only want to stay in one particular one or else I doubt I’ll make friends or have fun at all.

Birmingham however has several things to to although I’d need A*AA for that I think I’d enjoy it more there. It’s just a bit of a hard decision because I had my heart set on Warwick but now the only thing that’s givjng Warwick the edge is the slightly better employment prospects and league table rankings. (If there’s anything else please lmk)

I don’t have many friends in sixth form and would hate to have to repeat this in university.

Btw, i’ve visited Warwick university but not Birmingham I think Warwick is just a bit isolated but the campus looked nice although may become boring after 3 years.

What would you recommend?
Thanksss
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Birmingham - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-bsH8hw_U8
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
20.21%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
11.7%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.32%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (16)
17.02%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
24.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
21.28%

Watched Threads