The Student Room Group

[Official] St Hugh’s College Oxford Applicants thread

No one is actually starting this :-)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
Reply 2
heya! whatve you all applied to? im holly + i have an offer from hughs for psychology + linguistics!
Reply 3
also i have a link to group on whatsapp for hughs offer holders if anyone wants to pm for the link
Original post by lyalucy
heya! whatve you all applied to? im holly + i have an offer from hughs for psychology + linguistics!

I've applied for maths!
Reply 5
Math and Philosophy here
Maths & CompSci :smile:
Reply 7
Maths here! Nearly everyone applied for maths XD
Reply 8
E&M :smile:
Original post by lyalucy

What kind of things did you have to do in your linguistics interview?
hello! ppe here. does anyone want to make a discord server 👀
Original post by lyalucy

hey, I've got an offer for French!
Well done everyone! Arch and Anth here!
Reply 13
Hey everyone, I'm a Human sciences offer holder!
Original post by hello17375
hello! ppe here. does anyone want to make a discord server 👀

i have a server for all offer holders if youd like a link!
Original post by lyalucy
i have a server for all offer holders if youd like a link!

oh yeah sure! maybe message separately?
Original post by lyalucy
also i have a link to group on whatsapp for hughs offer holders if anyone wants to pm for the link

hello! I'm an offer holder for law at hugh's - this is quite a late reply but could you send me the link (if the group is still active). I can't seem to send a message to you. Thanks!
Original post by Pilubeta
hello! I'm an offer holder for law at hugh's - this is quite a late reply but could you send me the link (if the group is still active). I can't seem to send a message to you. Thanks!

of course! ill send you a message.
Original post by lyalucy

Hi I am on the st Hugh’s freshers committee for 2022 (I’m currently at Hugh’s and I’m going into 2nd year). Please can you PM me as my student room account is new and I’m not allowed to send PMs yet.
Original post by lyalucy

Hi, I'm replying so late, sorry! Would you mind sending me the link please? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending