Anonymous fiends

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Who wants to be anonymous friends?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Me :hi:
0ptics
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Why not? :dontknow:
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Who wants to be anonymous friends?
I'd love to!
Would you like to join the Mission Anon: Go Beyond ?
Last edited by KA_P; 2 weeks ago
ROTL94 2
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you are already anonymous, irrespective of the lack of 'Anonymous #whatever' appearing next to your username, I mean only one person that actively uses this site knows my proper name and what I look like, we are all mostly anonymous.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Anons are indeed fiends
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Anons are indeed fiends
You are an anon.
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
You are an anon.
:eek::awesome:
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
You are an anon.
Only in one thread . You are one too.
sufys12
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, we are all fiends!
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s not what I meant. I meant the literal definition of “anon”. All of us are anon, unless someone here is a popular celebrity and everyone here knows them. But, yeah, we’re all anon, regardless of the anon feature or not. Though, not all anons are fiends.
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
My two Anon threads are sighing in defeat
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KA_P)
My two Anon threads are sighing in defeat
Those are continuations of what 0ptics started
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
I won’t deny that. Probably the greatest mess I’ve started yet :afraid:
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
:yep:
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I won’t deny that. Probably the greatest mess I’ve started yet :afraid:
I'm anticipating bigger messes in the future now.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
To everyone here saying you are anon here, you are not. I have met someone from TSR irl and within speaking to them for about 5 minutes (without disclosing that either of us used TSR), I was able to guess that they used TSR and what their user name was. Admittedly, this person does post a fair amount of information themselves, but I suspect it would have been a shock to them if I told them I guessed who they were.

I have previously met another person who was a TSR user and a user on another forum I used to go on - at the time I first came across them on the internet, they were doing their GCSEs and when I met them irl, they were in their mid-20s and we were colleagues.

The world is a very small place so I'd be very careful sharing any identifiable information at all.
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
I swear that I have read a similar post as above somewhere too…
0ptics
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm anticipating bigger messes in the future now.
You don’t have to, don’t worry. I put that there to be deliberately misleading because yay to boredom. But, if I accidentally cause a bigger mess, well, I don’t really have a counter argument to that.
KA_P
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To everyone here saying you are anon here, you are not. I have met someone from TSR irl and within speaking to them for about 5 minutes (without disclosing that either of us used TSR), I was able to guess that they used TSR and what their user name was. Admittedly, this person does post a fair amount of information themselves, but I suspect it would have been a shock to them if I told them I guessed who they were.

I have previously met another person who was a TSR user and a user on another forum I used to go on - at the time I first came across them on the internet, they were doing their GCSEs and when I met them irl, they were in their mid-20s and we were colleagues.

The world is a very small place so I'd be very careful sharing any identifiable information at all.
Idk whether to go aww or eek :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.47%
October 2021 (252)
45.32%
November 2021 (66)
11.87%
December 2021 (69)
12.41%
January 2021 (72)
12.95%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.91%