Wolverhampton girls high school

Watch this thread
Nadi09
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Sixth form

Hey guys if any of you attend Wolverhampton girls please please tell me how well the teachers teach there especially the maths and science teachers!!
Python:)
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nadi09)
Sixth form

Hey guys if any of you attend Wolverhampton girls please please tell me how well the teachers teach there especially the maths and science teachers!!
Not a sixth former but a student there, most teachers are alright not as great as people make them sound but yeah they’re alright most of it is self learning so yk
Nadi09
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Python:))
Not a sixth former but a student there, most teachers are alright not as great as people make them sound but yeah they’re alright most of it is self learning so yk
Ugh now I don't know if I want to leave. Would you recommend me leaving or is it not worth it?
Python:)
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nadi09)
Ugh now I don't know if I want to leave. Would you recommend me leaving or is it not worth it?
Well honestly it depends on what you’re looking for and what you feel comfortable with, if you’re looking for a university themed school routine then yes I recommend going to WGHS if you’re looking for a more relaxed themed routine then personally I wouldn’t recommend leaving your current school
Za sa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
What about the teaching in the secondary level and the pastoral care n support in Wolverhampton girls
Nadi09
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Za sa)
What about the teaching in the secondary level and the pastoral care n support in Wolverhampton girls
Do you want to go there for 6th form?
Za sa
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
No it's for my daughter to year 7, we just got an offer and am bit conserned as we stay quiet far and and not familiar with the school itself.. thank you for the reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed