The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US Application 2022

I’m currently applying to the Sutton Trust US programme (I only got told abt it yesterday so i know I’m cutting it short) and have no idea how to go about the “if you were an American professor and could run a course for a semester what would it be” and also how to do the video interview ^^;;
(edited 2 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hey! Did you end up applying, and if so, did you get your decision yet? x
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
Hey! Did you end up applying, and if so, did you get your decision yet? x

hi there! sorry to message out of the blue! I applied for the Sutton us programme this year and I just saw that the team watched my video once, but when I went to check discussions on the student room, there were some people that were saying their videos got 2 views from them... that kind of stresses me out, so I was just wondering if you can remember how many times they watched your video (since you got accepted). I know I'm stressing really badly haha. also, they watched 81% of mine (just for reference)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending