nicholasx01
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hello I’ve submitted my UCAS application how long does it take roughly for the unis to get back to my and receive any offers ?
IDK.345
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by nicholasx01)
Hello I’ve submitted my UCAS application how long does it take roughly for the unis to get back to my and receive any offers ?
Usually your universities send you an email confirming they have your application in the first couple of days after submitting your UCAS. Then you can be invited to interview or they may ask you for a portfolio or do a task depending on your course you've applied for. Usually in the invitation email or at interview they may tell you when you might get an offer, its usually a few weeks after interview. If you don't have an interview check their website as they might have a date they send offers out or usually its a couple of weeks to a month before you may get an offer. It's dependant on the uni.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by nicholasx01)
The average decision time for any course is 7 weeks. We are just before the 26th Jan deadline so unis will be very busy and it may take longer. They have until May to get back to you.

Most courses do not interview unless they specify otherwise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads