What to bring to a University Interview?

Watch
examsaregross
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Urgent! I’ve got a uni interview tomorrow and they need certain documents such as my gcse certificates and drivers licence and passport for a DBS check. I’m a male and i’m just wondering how will i carry this? will it look bad if i walk in with a school back pack? Also it’s meant to be 3°C tomorrow lol and all i have is a massive puffer coat. Help!
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by examsaregross)
Urgent! I’ve got a uni interview tomorrow and they need certain documents such as my gcse certificates and drivers licence and passport for a DBS check. I’m a male and i’m just wondering how will i carry this? will it look bad if i walk in with a school back pack? Also it’s meant to be 3°C tomorrow lol and all i have is a massive puffer coat. Help!
A rucksack is fine. You're not walking in to interview for CEO of KPMG

It can help to keep all the relevant docs together in a plastic wallet or other folder if you have one. Saves rummaging around.

Don't worry about the coat. You can take it off as soon as you get inside if you are conscious. But bear in the mind they will be seeing all kinds of students and it's not a fashion competition. They'd rather you wore the puffer jacket than had your teeth rattling throughout the interview.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (37)
22.29%
Note taking apps (5)
3.01%
Flashcards (29)
17.47%
Revision guides (5)
3.01%
Past papers (84)
50.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.61%

Watched Threads