Qwerty985
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi, so I just recently got my maths resit grade and have already sent my application. How do I inform my universities that I have gotten a better grade. PLEASE HELP!!!
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Qwerty985)
Hi, so I just recently got my maths resit grade and have already sent my application. How do I inform my universities that I have gotten a better grade. PLEASE HELP!!!
Perhaps phone them up if you're worried about this. Otherwise the uni will be in touch with an offer hopefully and if you meet this prior to your degree course starting then it's all fine.

Best wishes.
HaruhiSuoh
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
You can email them and tell them that, don’t forget to include your ucas I’d in the email.
Qwerty985
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Should I email them even if I haven't received a offer because I've received one but the rest require a grade 6 and I have achieved it but not received an offer as of yet,
HaruhiSuoh
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Should I email them even if I haven't received a offer because I've received one but the rest require a grade 6 and I have achieved it but not received an offer as of yet,
I’m confused by this slightly, can you please re-word it
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by HaruhiSuoh)
I’m confused by this slightly, can you please re-word it
OP means they got an offer from another uni, but they're asking if they should email the other unis, who haven't made a decision, about their 6 in Maths.
HaruhiSuoh
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
OP means they got an offer from another uni, but they're asking if they should email the other unis, who haven't made a decision, about their 6 in Maths.
Thank you. Yes there’s no harm in doing so.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
UCAS will recieve these grades from the Exam Boards and then forward them to Unis.

So you dont need to send any emails to Unis about this - they wont take your word for it and will wait for the official results feed from UCAS.
Qwerty985
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Also can a uni e.g Manchester rejects me since my math grade is pending and other candidates already have the grades or would they wait and see the grade I achieved.

I meet all the requirements for Manchester now since I received my math grade today however on the application it's grade 4 and pending.
HaruhiSuoh
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
Also can a uni e.g Manchester rejects me since my math grade is pending and other candidates already have the grades or would they wait and see the grade I achieved.

I meet all the requirements for Manchester now since I received my math grade today however on the application it's grade 4 and pending.
I’m not an expert but I don’t think so as that wouldn’t be fair, as long as you have informed them that you are retaking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.29%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (10)
1.8%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.49%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.9%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.29%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.23%

Watched Threads