Anyone want to share their regrets?

Watch
rzi999
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Honey57)
I regret my OCD becoming so severe that my thoughts seem to be all true. I only see myself as a shell. I don’t know who I am anymore…
Hey, struggling with ocd is not your fault. Please don’t blame yourself. You are enough just as you are. Sending hugs.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
I regret that I have not learnt Japanese yet - or another foreign language.

(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Non, je ne regrette rien.
An unusual way to say nothing to regret in French.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 16
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
I regret that I have not learnt Japanese yet - or another foreign language.

An unusual way to say nothing to regret in French.
_M_9_0_
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
how can you regret something you played no part in?
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there.

Feel free to reach out if you need to.

Take care.
aww, thanks. but i'm afraid nothing can be done to cure my chronic existential crisis.....
(Original post by londonmyst)
You would never give your bf's mother the satisfaction of allowing her to outlive you.
You're going to outlive her, probably help organise her funeral and have the last word by inviting all your friends to celebrate her life in a way that would make her incandescent with rage. Your final parting gift to her. :cool:
are you kidding me, that she-devil is immortal. besides, my health is already deteriorating, lol
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
I regret too much.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
i don't have any
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by _M_9_0_)
how can you regret something you played no part in?
Some people think variations on this theme are possible
brjf
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
I’m starting to regret going to Exeter
TriplexA
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by brjf)
I’m starting to regret going to Exeter
Why what's wrong?
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
I regret too much.
Let me guess you did not try out Spyro in your life yet. You have definetely missed good games. :yes:
stomachulcer
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
I regret following lockdown rules.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Let me guess you did not try out Spyro in your life yet. You have definetely missed good games. :yes:
There's a ton of good games I've probably missed out on because there's so many games out there. I've played Spyro 4 but that's the **** one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads