grace04935
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I sent off my UCAS application many months ago and have since had 3/5 offers (and 1 rejection lol). I’m waiting on my 5th choice to make a decision, but I really really regret not applying to the University of Warwick. Is it too late or is there anything I can do before the deadline in a few weeks?
Thank you in advance
ZS12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by grace04935)
I sent off my UCAS application many months ago and have since had 3/5 offers (and 1 rejection lol). I’m waiting on my 5th choice to make a decision, but I really really regret not applying to the University of Warwick. Is it too late or is there anything I can do before the deadline in a few weeks?
Thank you in advance
U have to reach out to UCAS’s official Instagram account and then explain to them what exactly u want to do. They will guide u from there. Good luck 👍
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by grace04935)
Thank you in advance
If warwick was not one of your original choices there is nothing you can do at this stage. (No point contacting UCAS, they'll just tell you the same.)

You can await decisions from your remaining unis and then can decide whether UCAS Extra is worth a shot. You'd need to decline all your offers and it would rely on the course you want to do being available.

Then there's Clearing which may be a bit safer, (you can see what grades they want before you decline your current offers and if you've achieved them, it's a fair shout that you'll get an offer). but again, you are at the whims of what courses they have available.

The most nuclear option is to take a gap year and reapply including Warwick for 2023 entry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads