Email teacher

Watch
Sohello
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
We have this study Saturday thing at school but i wont be able to go on the first one so should I email the teacher whos in charge of it
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Sohello)
We have this study Saturday thing at school but i wont be able to go on the first one so should I email the teacher whos in charge of it
Yes. Is there a valid reason as to why you cannot go?
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Hi there
Yes, and if he doesn't respond then email another teacher or you could always tell them tomorrow (in person) at school.
Last edited by TriplexA; 2 days ago
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Yes. Is there a valid reason as to why you cannot go?
Not really , i’m going to my aunty’s house who lives in another city for my 16th bday
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Not really , i’m going to my aunty’s house who lives in another city for my 16th bday
I suppose one session won't make a huge difference in the long run. You could always ask for the work from your teachers at a later date.

Happy birthday for then though!
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
I agree with TriplexA. Make sure you catch up on whatever you have missed though.

Happy birthday!
Sohello
Rep:
(Original post by TriplexA)
I suppose one session won't make a huge difference in the long run. You could always ask for the work from your teachers at a later date.

Happy birthday for then though!
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I agree with TriplexA. Make sure you catch up on whatever you have missed though.

Happy birthday!
Yep exactly!! And omg thank you!! And he hasn’t replied but idk whether that’s because there’s nothing to reply back with, or he hasn’t seen it
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Yep exactly!! And omg thank you!! And he hasn’t replied but idk whether that’s because there’s nothing to reply back with, or he hasn’t seen it
He is likely to see it tomorrow if he's at school. If he doesn't reply knock on the staff room door or inform another teacher who'll be there on saturday.

no worries
Have a lovely day!
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
It is quite late. I wouldn’t expect a reply tonight.

He might have a conversation or email you tomorrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (51)
12.23%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.92%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (106)
25.42%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (38)
9.11%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (199)
47.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed