alevel mocks

Watch this thread
hhhhheeeee
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
im in alevels year 12 and ive been struggling really bad with chemistry, im working it on and revising but mocks are in 2 and a half weeks, i doubt id get a good grade but recently ive been gettings Us and Es maybe a c/d. if i worst case get a U or an E on the chemistry, would i be unable to move into year 13 or something my head of year said something like that and it terrified me, or would it be dependant on later on the year
AmaanZone
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by hhhhheeeee)
im in alevels year 12 and ive been struggling really bad with chemistry, im working it on and revising but mocks are in 2 and a half weeks, i doubt id get a good grade but recently ive been gettings Us and Es maybe a c/d. if i worst case get a U or an E on the chemistry, would i be unable to move into year 13 or something my head of year said something like that and it terrified me, or would it be dependant on later on the year
my teachers used to say the same thing, and although I didn't take any sciences, my friend who took chemistry and physics got U/Ds as well as the whole class in year 12, and no one was stopped from moving forward despite the poor grades.
Squiggles1238
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
It may be dependent on your college/6th form, but for us, we had to get at least a D (our AS level grade) to progress to 2nd year, unless there were any exceptions
Youve still time before your actual exams to improve, have you tried speaking to your teacher about getting extra support?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (17)
19.54%
The paper was reasonable (37)
42.53%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
20.69%
It was TERRIBLE (15)
17.24%

Watched Threads