1secondsofvamps
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Question regarding my QTS certificate- I have two middle names but for some reason my certificate only has one of my middle names on it. So I was wondering should I just leave it as it is or change it? If I do change it should I include both or just entirely leave out my middle names because tbh I don't really use it. Not really sure whether it matters or not.
PrimaryITE
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
Normally you would have been asked for your full name at the start of the course which would have been used to create your account at the TRA. Then when you received your TRN after starting the course you'd normally be asked to log in and check the details were correct. It may be worth letting the TRA know in case there is an issue in the future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads