Cutebolad
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Can one get a contact of someone in the international office in Coventry University . I am sad about the late issuance of my CAS
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Cutebolad)
Can one get a contact of someone in the international office in Coventry University . I am sad about the late issuance of my CAS
The social media contact points are listed in the following thread. I’m not sure that their phone number has ever been published.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7141483

To answer the question from your other thread, only Coventry can tell you why they have experienced CAS delays this cycle.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi there!

I would advise you to get in touch with the necessary contacts at Coventry University (which would be found on the website), this should be the student support centre, or there is often specific contacts for international student queries.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Hi there!

My name is Eleanor and I'm a Student Ambassador at Coventry University.

I'm sorry to hear the stress and worry this is causing you, we have a CAS thread where you'll be able to find a lot of guidance: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7061177

And our International Office number is: 024 7615 2152

I hope this helps.

El
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.41%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.69%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (139)
26.13%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.27%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (256)
48.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.38%

Watched Threads