PWC Technology Degree apprenticeship 2022

Watch
Ellaaa12
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi guys has anyone applied to PWC’ degree technology degree apprenticeship? If yes which uni did u apply to and have you already done the game assessment?
Anonymous._101
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ellaaa12)
Hi guys has anyone applied to PWC’ degree technology degree apprenticeship? If yes which uni did u apply to and have you already done the game assessment?
I applied to the one at QMUL and I've done the game assessment, I'm planning on doing the video interview next week
UniTech22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I sent my UCAS off yesterday morning (For Queen's Belfast) and PwC sent me an email today to sign up on their website, so I'll do it over the weekend
Last edited by UniTech22; 4 days ago
Ellaaa12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous._101)
I applied to the one at QMUL and I've done the game assessment, I'm planning on doing the video interview next week
That’s good! Did you get an email to do the video interview straight after the game assessment?
Ellaaa12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by UniTech22)
I sent my UCAS off yesterday morning (For Queen's Belfast) and PwC sent me an email today to sign up on their website, so I'll do it over the weekend
Good luck with your game assessment!
dontworry7884
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Is anyone at the ac stage yet, Ive booked mine in march
Aj2345
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Yo guys I've finished the video interview on Friday anyone know how long the results take to be known?
dontworry7884
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Aj2345)
Yo guys I've finished the video interview on Friday anyone know how long the results take to be known?
Mine took a week. And i did it on a thursday so i assume hrs will cuz its the weekend.
Ellaaa12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by dontworry7884)
Is anyone at the ac stage yet, Ive booked mine in march
not yet, I’m still waiting to get my results as I have just done my interview.
Which uni did you apply to with pwc?
dontworry7884
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
not yet, I’m still waiting to get my results as I have just done my interview.
Which uni did you apply to with pwc?
Brum and leeds, do u have any intel abt the ac, do u know how many tech people get rheoigh to the ac
Ellaaa12
Rep:
Brum and leeds, do u have any intel abt the ac, do u know how many tech people get rheoigh to the ac
I’m not sure tbh but I don’t think many get through to the school since it’s the last stage of the recruitment process
dontworry7884
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
I’m not sure tbh but I don’t think many get through to the school since it’s the last stage of the recruitment process
Ik that theres roughly 150 students at the end, but idk bout ac theres 15 days with 6 sessions each say for all flying starts like accounting and tech. So it depend how many spaces there are per session
Ellaaa12
Rep:
Ik that theres roughly 150 students at the end, but idk bout ac theres 15 days with 6 sessions each say for all flying starts like accounting and tech. So it depend how many spaces there are per session
6 sections per day? Do you know how long does each section last
dontworry7884
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
6 sections per day? Do you know how long does each section last
An hour and a half ish apparently, the assessment centre just has a group discussion so its pretty easy, only struggle is the competition
Ellaaa12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
I just booked AC for the 8th of March, anyone else?
Aj2345
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
what time slots were available?
Aj2345
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
I just booked AC for the 8th of March, anyone else?
what time slots were available? were there any for February?
Ellaaa12
Rep:
(Original post by Aj2345)
what time slots were available? were there any for February?
There was only the 28th for February and I don’t rlly remember the times sorry but I think the earliest time they is start around 9 or 10am and latest is 3pm
Ellaaa12
Rep:
An hour and a half ish apparently, the assessment centre just has a group discussion so its pretty easy, only struggle is the competition
When I booked mine it said each section is 6 hours long like from 2:30pm to like 8 something pm
dontworry7884
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
When I booked mine it said each section is 6 hours long like from 2:30pm to like 8 something pm
Yh idk why it says that, but in previous years and on the hints an tips session they said it only lasts an hr so idk, maybe it just says 6 hrs cuz of the way they set it up with hirevue
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads