BTEC music help??

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
im in year 11 and my coursework for my btec music course is due soon and due to a lot of medical absenses i am VERY behind.

we have to write an essay about Rock and Roll, an essay about a music style of our choice, and then write a script comparing them which we eventually film. i have a list of the information i need to include in the essays but its really vague and i have no idea what to write. ive written quite a lot for my rock and roll one, but i havent even had the chance to pick my own style of music yet. this is what im supposed to include in the essays;

1.1a Origins of the style
1.1b Artists, bands and producers
1.1c Significant events and recordings
1.1d Imagery and fashion associated with the style

i just dont know what information i actually need to include, and what would be useless. hopefully someone can help me out.
N.Lanyoh
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im in year 11 and my coursework for my btec music course is due soon and due to a lot of medical absenses i am VERY behind.

we have to write an essay about Rock and Roll, an essay about a music style of our choice, and then write a script comparing them which we eventually film. i have a list of the information i need to include in the essays but its really vague and i have no idea what to write. ive written quite a lot for my rock and roll one, but i havent even had the chance to pick my own style of music yet. this is what im supposed to include in the essays;

1.1a Origins of the style
1.1b Artists, bands and producers
1.1c Significant events and recordings
1.1d Imagery and fashion associated with the style

i just dont know what information i actually need to include, and what would be useless. hopefully someone can help me out.
I do BTEC music too and i would totally help but i think we're doing a different unit. We look more at music industry, sorry
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by N.Lanyoh)
I do BTEC music too and i would totally help but i think we're doing a different unit. We look more at music industry, sorry
yeah thats the issue im having, i cant seem to find anyone doing the same coursework as me. i wish we had done something more focused on the music industry lmao
N.Lanyoh
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
yeah cause i think i saw that unit before and it looks a lot harder than what we do, but good luck babe x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
13.25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.82%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
16.87%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.89%

Watched Threads