Room available in tunfell park, zone 2 london

Watch this thread
James B237
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi all,

Unfortunately due to personal issues i have had to withdraw from studies for 2021. This means I now have a student room available and need it to go urgently so that the cost is no longer on myself. The room is a bronze ensuite at iq tunfell house with contract ending on the 27/08/22. It has a shared kitchen and all bills are included. It is £265 a week all bills included. The building has a common room with a pool table and ping pong table as well as a quiet library. About a 2 minute walk from the tube station and about 15 minutes from Kentish town and archway. Room is ideal for anyone and you'd have to pay from whenever you decided to move in up until you leave. Id really appreciate this being shared as now I don't have the student loan the finance is becoming increasingly difficult, if you want anymore information feel free to message me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.69%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
13.25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
4.82%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (14)
16.87%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.89%

Watched Threads