The worst thing your ex has ever said/done to you. LIL STORYTIME LOL

Watch
Lyonellez3
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Firstly i've never had an ex but i was in fact in THEE LONGEST talking stage/situationship ever. It lasted a year and ended with him threatening to humiliate me with a video of us together after we had done the nasty XD ​It actually wasn't as brutal as you'd imagine. Not humiliating at all from my point of view. It was only us lying together in our birthday suits. My hair all messy. Not much you could see but enough to make out what had just happened between us. I actually thought it was cute which is why after receiving it as a previous year memory pop up on my snapchat, i decided to send it to him and that followed with him saying "If you ever chat **** to me and i could really embarrass you"
He then proceeded to save the video to his camera roll. Probably showed it off to his friends, who knows? Like I said. I wasn't hurt or embarrassed by the video. He couldn't humiliate me. It was what he said that upset me. The fact that he would even want to do that to me in the first place. I was in one of my most vulnerable states. Even worse, i layed down with him and still. This was the end all after a long year of his disrespectful words and actions. I'd finally put my foot down.

As for the worst thing he has ever said me. The list is neverending. My personally fave was "I'd never leave you but i might stray" DD I swear this guy was so cringe, he loved talking in poetry like this was GCSE English yet failed the flipping subject. He was so good with his words and oso intelligent, i guess that's why i fell for him. This was on a phone call one late night after not properly talking for a month because of the mind games he used to play and i would fall into, God i was whipped that night anything he said good or bad literally was in one ear and out the other. Until the next morning ofc after the infatuation worn sort of worn off and i was able to be rationale again XD I was so mad then but again that never lasted because we ended linking later that day and making out. Lolll so embarrasing. His behaviour was foul but sadly intoxicating and i began to fall into this "toxic" trend.

Things were sweet in the beginning as always LOL. We met through my Dad and his uncle who worked closely together. It was his 17th birthday and i remember him being so polite :3 I was never intially attracted to him but i could tell by his body language that he was into me. We got on well, exchange snaps then numbers, factimes ect. Although we didn't have a lot in common, our morals were somewhat the same or so i thought :/ - The honeymoon stage. *rolls eyes* The little transformer faked everything and I fell for it openly and we then we became intimate.
Way. Too. Soon. This messed everything up. He then started to devalue me.

In a way we had a mutual understanding for each other. I was a girl struggling with self worth and boundaries and he was a boy desperately seeking for the love he was deprived of as a child. Misery loves company. I felt sorry for him. I wanted to look after him. Just be there for him. Not only that but i liked him a lot, He was trully nice, just troubled. I'm not sure if i would say that i loved him although having told him numerous time. It was what i then knew love to be. So cliche but i really felt like we connected. He just knew me He knew how to calm me down. All my weaknesses, that led me to welcoming him back each time with open arms. He was my first kiss, my first time, the first guy i had ever really been emotionally vulnerable to and had made me actually feel something. He was my first everything. Now I realise that despite all this, he wasn't my first true love but my first attachment. I was stuck on him for so long. He knew exactly how to real me in.I was lonely and i secretly liked the attention even if he was sometimish and his energy was halfass.

Long story short he wasn't who i thought he was or who I wanted him to be. Nothing got better. I overcompensated. He left, came back. I tried the little hints - he didn't change. It just got worse and i gave him countless opportunities to disrespect me more. I get the ick when i think about what i allowed back then. I swear I tried to hate him so bad but this only resulted in me upsetting myself more. So many tears shed and now i'm working on self forgiveness.

Reflecting back on the situation, it was sad. But it was really as sad as i chose, I had many chances to walk away. Nonetheless i regret nothing. He was beyond rude and it all still hurts sometimes but today i am wiser so i can't complain.

If you got to the end of this lol thanks for reading

NO 1. lesson learnt last year that i would like to share is: The more chances you give someone, they less they respect you.
Muttly
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 days ago
I so totally agree with you. Not just relationships, that goes for many other things.

It's the moment when you realise they are taking the [email protected] that it makes you feel so bad.

The only saving grace is the pain bit reminds you never to let someone under your skin again - of course - until you find yourself doing it all over again!!!

Oh the battle scars of life.
Hay-Lee
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
I had such a similar story. Firstly your perspective has helped me see mine differently, you’re very strong! I was the opposite on the other hand. I love your last quote, i agree with it, no matter who it is even if it’s your husband!! My ex when I was 17? Was the same as your ex, he blackmailed and tried to threaten me, he disgusted and I feel silly for being with someone like him, guess you only learn once you experience something like that. He stalked me and did prank calls.. such a low life and he also claimed we were still together when I called it off and ended it completely, had to get the police involved and he eventually stopped until I saw him in front of me once in a shopping mall and when we locked eyes I had fire in mine I was so mad to see him and disgusted, he wanted to be friends but denied the past smh.. I concluded I’m getting married and I’m happy with my new boyfriend and he got the message. Fast forward and I’m now married with
Someone who’s better than him and respects me. Sometimes I do wonder if I’ll see my ex again…
Hay-Lee
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
Ooh and also, a police women emailed to speak to me once about making a statement on what happened with me and my ex in the past as he strikes again with another person.. unbelievable
j25_8
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Lyonellez3)
Firstly i've never had an ex but i was in fact in THEE LONGEST talking stage/situationship ever. It lasted a year and ended with him threatening to humiliate me with a video of us together after we had done the nasty XD ​It actually wasn't as brutal as you'd imagine. Not humiliating at all from my point of view. It was only us lying together in our birthday suits. My hair all messy. Not much you could see but enough to make out what had just happened between us. I actually thought it was cute which is why after receiving it as a previous year memory pop up on my snapchat, i decided to send it to him and that followed with him saying "If you ever chat **** to me and i could really embarrass you"
He then proceeded to save the video to his camera roll. Probably showed it off to his friends, who knows? Like I said. I wasn't hurt or embarrassed by the video. He couldn't humiliate me. It was what he said that upset me. The fact that he would even want to do that to me in the first place. I was in one of my most vulnerable states. Even worse, i layed down with him and still. This was the end all after a long year of his disrespectful words and actions. I'd finally put my foot down.

As for the worst thing he has ever said me. The list is neverending. My personally fave was "I'd never leave you but i might stray" DD I swear this guy was so cringe, he loved talking in poetry like this was GCSE English yet failed the flipping subject. He was so good with his words and oso intelligent, i guess that's why i fell for him. This was on a phone call one late night after not properly talking for a month because of the mind games he used to play and i would fall into, God i was whipped that night anything he said good or bad literally was in one ear and out the other. Until the next morning ofc after the infatuation worn sort of worn off and i was able to be rationale again XD I was so mad then but again that never lasted because we ended linking later that day and making out. Lolll so embarrasing. His behaviour was foul but sadly intoxicating and i began to fall into this "toxic" trend.

Things were sweet in the beginning as always LOL. We met through my Dad and his uncle who worked closely together. It was his 17th birthday and i remember him being so polite :3 I was never intially attracted to him but i could tell by his body language that he was into me. We got on well, exchange snaps then numbers, factimes ect. Although we didn't have a lot in common, our morals were somewhat the same or so i thought :/ - The honeymoon stage. *rolls eyes* The little transformer faked everything and I fell for it openly and we then we became intimate.
Way. Too. Soon. This messed everything up. He then started to devalue me.

In a way we had a mutual understanding for each other. I was a girl struggling with self worth and boundaries and he was a boy desperately seeking for the love he was deprived of as a child. Misery loves company. I felt sorry for him. I wanted to look after him. Just be there for him. Not only that but i liked him a lot, He was trully nice, just troubled. I'm not sure if i would say that i loved him although having told him numerous time. It was what i then knew love to be. So cliche but i really felt like we connected. He just knew me He knew how to calm me down. All my weaknesses, that led me to welcoming him back each time with open arms. He was my first kiss, my first time, the first guy i had ever really been emotionally vulnerable to and had made me actually feel something. He was my first everything. Now I realise that despite all this, he wasn't my first true love but my first attachment. I was stuck on him for so long. He knew exactly how to real me in.I was lonely and i secretly liked the attention even if he was sometimish and his energy was halfass.

Long story short he wasn't who i thought he was or who I wanted him to be. Nothing got better. I overcompensated. He left, came back. I tried the little hints - he didn't change. It just got worse and i gave him countless opportunities to disrespect me more. I get the ick when i think about what i allowed back then. I swear I tried to hate him so bad but this only resulted in me upsetting myself more. So many tears shed and now i'm working on self forgiveness.

Reflecting back on the situation, it was sad. But it was really as sad as i chose, I had many chances to walk away. Nonetheless i regret nothing. He was beyond rude and it all still hurts sometimes but today i am wiser so i can't complain.

If you got to the end of this lol thanks for reading

NO 1. lesson learnt last year that i would like to share is: The more chances you give someone, they less they respect you.
Heal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.7%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (137)
25.9%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.32%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (255)
48.2%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.4%

Watched Threads