I can't decide how to name my project?

Watch this thread
Fadi786123
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So i decided to do islamic architecture in epq but the problem is the title, apparently "architecture" is to Broad of a term and it had to be something i can research and conclude. ANY CONTRIBUTION IS APPRECIATED thanks.
Makro
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Your EPQ subject sound really interesting and therefore should be easy enough to narrow down. So what aspect of architecture do you want to base your research on? architecture in itself is VERY broad so you can't cover everything. What style of Islamic architecture excites you most OR what time period do you want to cover?
Last edited by Makro; 3 months ago
Fadi786123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey, I had the idea of doing does "islamic architecture remain relevant today" than i can maybe look into how it integrates into modern architecture e.g public buildings, a suggestion and a opinion is respected thank you👍
OnlyTheQuack
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
'My opinion on islamic architecture' there you go, solved it for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed