The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Paramedic Science

I got an offer from UWE bristol so study parmedic science woop, is anyone else in the same boat?
Congratulations!!! I’ve applied for Gloucestershire but thinking I should’ve applied for UWE too. Never mind! That’s amazing though, apparently it’s so hard to get in this year x
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, i have an offer for paramedic science at UWE, its my first choice uni
Reply 3
Me too I had an offer from uwe
Reply 4
Im thinking of applying to paramedic science in 2023 and I would like to know what type of work experience you guys had and is experience required in order to get a placement
I have an offer for February 2023 and I am so happy!
Reply 6
Original post by Flatout
Im thinking of applying to paramedic science in 2023 and I would like to know what type of work experience you guys had and is experience required in order to get a placement

I'm assuming by placement you mean get a place, becuase placement means something slightly different when you become a student. But for work experience, I've been part of St. John's Ambulance for a few years, and have completed a few mental health advocacy courses online. Though it's definitely hard to get plenty of experience since Covid. Although it's a lot more important to remember that unis care a lot more about what you gained from your experience over what you actually did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending