The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSt History 2022

Hi all! I couldn't find any other forums for this course so I thought I'd start one. Just a place where we can keep each other posted on any decisions received and general discussion. So has anyone heard anything and what strain did you apply to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Grumio
Hi all! I couldn't find any other forums for this course so I thought I'd start one. Just a place where we can keep each other posted on any decisions received and general discussion. So has anyone heard anything and what strain did you apply to?

Hiiii!! I applied to MSt in Global and Imperial History back in early October. Don't have any updates yet, gotta wait till March I guess:s-smilie:

What about you? Also are you an international student (if I may ask)?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by anisha2000
Hiiii!! I applied to MSt in Global and Imperial History back in early October. Don't have any updates yet, gotta wait till March I guess:s-smilie:

What about you? Also are you an international student (if I may ask)?

Oh cool! I’m from the UK and applied to MSt History of War earlier this January! Yeah I guess March time we’ll hear something back. Are you international?
Original post by Grumio
Oh cool! I’m from the UK and applied to MSt History of War earlier this January! Yeah I guess March time we’ll hear something back. Are you international?

Yup international student here :ciao:. Also I've always been curious about the history of war course, what are your research interests? Alsoooo, which uni did you study in previously? I'm from the University of Delhi.
Reply 4
Original post by username5850236
Yup international student here :ciao:. Also I've always been curious about the history of war course, what are your research interests? Alsoooo, which uni did you study in previously? I'm from the University of Delhi.

has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 5
Original post by windwind
has anyone heard back yet?

My button disappeared last week but no news yet
Got my offer for Msc in HSMT yesterday.
Reply 7
Is there a Discord or WhatsApp for History offer holders?
Reply 8
Did you get an offer for Mst History?
Original post by Manco
Is there a Discord or WhatsApp for History offer holders?

I heard back today as well! Would be keen to get in any chats if there are any!
Reply 10
Original post by aidanguo
Did you get an offer for Mst History?

I did yeah. But I don't know of any chats
Hello everyone, I saw this forum a few days ago and finally made an account to join the conversation. I received my offer on Friday for an MSt History -- Early Modern History. Are there any other early modernists?
Reply 12
Anyone who got accepted for the Modern European History MSt? I got my offer last week.
Hi! Should I be expecting a reply to the email I sent accepting my offer?:smile:)
Reply 14
Hi I have been accepted to the Mst in History Womens, Gender, and Queer History Strand. I was wondering if anyone else is doing that particular strand as well?
Original post by Ally98!
Hi I have been accepted to the Mst in History Womens, Gender, and Queer History Strand. I was wondering if anyone else is doing that particular strand as well?

hi!! I also have an offer for this strand - glad to finally find someone else doing it!!
Reply 16
Original post by Ally98!

hi!! I also have an offer for this strand - glad to finally find someone else doing it!! (sorry idk why it posted as anonymous first time round!!)
Original post by manth
hi!! I also have an offer for this strand - glad to finally find someone else doing it!! (sorry idk why it posted as anonymous first time round!!)

Me too! We are not alone! What did you do as undergrad? I am going to be an international student from the US so I got my degree from a small liberal arts college in FL. So next year is going to be totally different from anything I have done before. Always thought women's history was interesting tho because the study of women inherently leads to the study of many other forms of hierarchy in history.
Reply 18
Original post by Ally98!
Me too! We are not alone! What did you do as undergrad? I am going to be an international student from the US so I got my degree from a small liberal arts college in FL. So next year is going to be totally different from anything I have done before. Always thought women's history was interesting tho because the study of women inherently leads to the study of many other forms of hierarchy in history.

that's so cool!! i'm finishing up my BA in history at another UK uni - oxford still feels like a completely different world though!!
Reply 19
Hey guys! You can all join University of Oxford - Graduate Offer Holders 2022 on Facebook. There's a lot of people doing History there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending