Oxford MSt History 2022

Watch
Grumio
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all! I couldn't find any other forums for this course so I thought I'd start one. Just a place where we can keep each other posted on any decisions received and general discussion. So has anyone heard anything and what strain did you apply to?
anisha2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Grumio)
Hi all! I couldn't find any other forums for this course so I thought I'd start one. Just a place where we can keep each other posted on any decisions received and general discussion. So has anyone heard anything and what strain did you apply to?
Hiiii!! I applied to MSt in Global and Imperial History back in early October. Don't have any updates yet, gotta wait till March I guess

What about you? Also are you an international student (if I may ask)?
Grumio
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by anisha2000)
Hiiii!! I applied to MSt in Global and Imperial History back in early October. Don't have any updates yet, gotta wait till March I guess

What about you? Also are you an international student (if I may ask)?
Oh cool! I’m from the UK and applied to MSt History of War earlier this January! Yeah I guess March time we’ll hear something back. Are you international?
anisha2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Grumio)
Oh cool! I’m from the UK and applied to MSt History of War earlier this January! Yeah I guess March time we’ll hear something back. Are you international?
Yup international student here :ciao:. Also I've always been curious about the history of war course, what are your research interests? Alsoooo, which uni did you study in previously? I'm from the University of Delhi.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
44.38%
November 2021 (59)
11.85%
December 2021 (64)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
12.05%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.63%