The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSt History 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, is anyone here at Warwick or Durham for their undergraduate? I'm currently weighing those two unis up for ba history and would like to look into doing an Mphil or Mst/Dphil at Oxford in intellectual history for postgrad in the future. Any drastic change in prospects for an Oxbridge masters between the two?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by _andre_
Hi, is anyone here at Warwick or Durham for their undergraduate? I'm currently weighing those two unis up for ba history and would like to look into doing an Mphil or Mst/Dphil at Oxford in intellectual history for postgrad in the future. Any drastic change in prospects for an Oxbridge masters between the two?

I don't think it matters at all. As long as you do really good at undergraduate level and your research stands out, you can even come from a much less prestigious university.
Hi, I am just wondering if any of you have heard anything about funding. I know chances for funding in History aren't good, much less for a MSt. But are anyone else still holding on hope like me?
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think it matters at all. As long as you do really good at undergraduate level and your research stands out, you can even come from a much less prestigious university.

Great, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending