The Student Room Group

Universities’ Comparison

I need to compare University of Hertfordshire and University of Essex with respect to MSc Psychology (Conversion). Which one is better overall?
Original post by Gyeb3
I need to compare University of Hertfordshire and University of Essex with respect to MSc Psychology (Conversion). Which one is better overall?

Hi there!

So there is a load of factors which can help you choose Universities - it is difficult to judge which is a 'better' Universities since this might differ for each person. I would advise you to think about what are the most important factors for you, for example the style of teaching, modules available, location of University, the accommodation, facilities at the Uni. Also you might consider some quantitative metrics, which are useful in guiding your choice e.g. employability after the course, student satisfaction ratings, university league tables etc., Also I would highly recommend visiting the Universities for open days to get a real feel of them both!

I hope this is useful, and maybe you could make a post in the Universities forum section.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Original post by Gyeb3

Hi Gyeb3

Which one did you go for?

Quick Reply

Latest