University of Edinburgh - Postgraduate Applicants (2022)

Watch this thread
KaeeKayy
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!
mitz201
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hey! I am from India as well! I've applied to the university but haven't received a decision yet. Hoping to receive one soon!
KaeeKayy
Rep:
(Original post by mitz201)
Hey! I am from India as well! I've applied to the university but haven't received a decision yet. Hoping to receive one soon!
Hey! Which course have you applied for?
mitz201
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by KaeeKayy)
Hey! Which course have you applied for?
I've applied for Masters in Global Strategy and Sustainability.
harigovindk
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!
Hey, I'm from India as well. Applied by haven't received a decision yet. I applied for MSc Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust.
KaeeKayy
Rep:
(Original post by mitz201)
I've applied for Masters in Global Strategy and Sustainability.
Awesome! Let me know if you hear back! Good luck ❤️
KaeeKayy
Rep:
(Original post by harigovindk)
Hey, I'm from India as well. Applied by haven't received a decision yet. I applied for MSc Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust.
That's amazing! Good luck! ✨
_ayeshaa
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Heyy, even i'm from india
havent heard back from them yet, I've applied to MSc Accounting and Finance
mitz201
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Awesome! Let me know if you hear back! Good luck ❤️
Thanks! I'll let you know.
KaeeKayy
Rep:
(Original post by _ayeshaa)
Heyy, even i'm from india
havent heard back from them yet, I've applied to MSc Accounting and Finance
Hey! Glad to connect with you. Hope you get the offer soon! Let me know if you hear back 😊
anamadan
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied for the Digital Sociology MSc at the end of December but haven't heard back yet. How long did it take for you to receive an offer?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anamadan)
I applied for the Digital Sociology MSc at the end of December but haven't heard back yet. How long did it take for you to receive an offer?
Hi! I applied for the program on October 5, and got the decision on 25th October. You shouldn't worry though - it might vary from course to course! All the best!
BlueberryCow
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello,
I'm from the states and applied for a MSc for International relations in the Middle East. Has anyone hear anything back yet regarding this program? Or know when offers will start going out?
br00p
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Lmao, seems like a lot of us are applying from India. Any one for MSc in AI?
BlueberryCow
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlueberryCow)
Hello,
I'm from the states and applied for a MSc for International relations in the Middle East. Has anyone hear anything back yet regarding this program? Or know when offers will start going out?
Update: I received an unconditional offer today.

Hope this helps others!
Naazma
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How long did it take to receive a decision?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naazma)
How long did it take to receive a decision?
Hey! I applied on October 5th and got my offer on the 25th of October!
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey! I applied on October 5th and got my offer on the 25th of October!
No idea why my reply got posted anonymously haha!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads