University of Edinburgh - 2022 Intake!

Watch
KaeeKayy
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!
gruzenka
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by KaeeKayy)
Hello everyone! I'm an international student from India, and I have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh for Masters in Marketing. Has anyone applied to the university yet and received an offer? Would love to connect!
Hi. Congratulations on your offer!
I have applied to Edinburgh but haven't received a response yet. I'm from India too.
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gruzenka)
Hi. Congratulations on your offer!
I have applied to Edinburgh but haven't received a response yet. I'm from India too.
Hey! I hope you get in. Wishing you loads of luck! Which course have you applied for?
gruzenka
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I hope you get in. Wishing you loads of luck! Which course have you applied for?
Thank you so much!
Masters in Psychology.

Have you made a final decision on going to Edinburgh?
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you so much!
Masters in Psychology.

Have you made a final decision on going to Edinburgh?
I haven’t made a firm decision yet, as I’m still waiting to hear back from Warwick. However, Edinburgh is one of my top choices, so I’ll be paying the deposit next week

What about you? Is Edinburgh your top choice?
Last edited by KaeeKayy; 1 week ago
gruzenka
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I haven’t made a firm decision yet, as I’m still waiting to hear back from Warwick. However, Edinburgh is one of my top choices, so I’ll be paying the deposit next week

What about you? Is Edinburgh your top choice?
Warwick is great!!
Well, I had Glasgow and Edinburgh as my top choices. I got accepted to Glasgow and I'm already in love with the university. Also there's this one particular module that I wanna study and Edinburgh doesn't offer it. So, I'm super confused haha.
If I don't hear back by next week, I'm gonna proceed with Glasgow
AGM22
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
When did you submit your applications, along with the references?
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Warwick is great!!
Well, I had Glasgow and Edinburgh as my top choices. I got accepted to Glasgow and I'm already in love with the university. Also there's this one particular module that I wanna study and Edinburgh doesn't offer it. So, I'm super confused haha.
If I don't hear back by next week, I'm gonna proceed with Glasgow
Oh! I really hope you hear back from Edinburgh next week, so that it’s easier for you to make a decision! What’s the decision deadline for your program?
KaeeKayy
Rep:
(Original post by AGCam22)
When did you submit your applications, along with the references?
Hey! I submitted my application on October 5th, and received the offer on October 25th!
gruzenka
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Oh! I really hope you hear back from Edinburgh next week, so that it’s easier for you to make a decision! What’s the decision deadline for your program?
Thank you!
The decision deadline is March 7 for Edinburgh.
Flawlesss
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone! I'm from India as well and have applied to Edinburgh in around November. Still awaiting a response.
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Thank you!
The decision deadline is March 7 for Edinburgh.
Okay! Wish you luck! ❤️
KaeeKayy
Rep:
(Original post by Flawlesss)
Hi everyone! I'm from India as well and have applied to Edinburgh in around November. Still awaiting a response.
Hey! I hope you get the offer! Which course have you applied for?
Flawlesss
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey! I hope you get the offer! Which course have you applied for?
Thanks! have my fingers crossed since I hit that submit button xD The course I have applied to is Sustainable Energy Systems.

Good luck to you as well
Last edited by Flawlesss; 1 week ago
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Thanks! have my fingers crossed since I hit that submit button xD The course I have applied to is Sustainable Energy Systems.

Good luck to you as well
Hahaha! Good luck! Let me know if you hear back!
Last edited by KaeeKayy; 1 week ago
Flawlesss
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hahaha! Good luck! Let me know if you hear back!
Will do! I've heard my course is super competitive to get into, hoping I make it through.

Are you firming Edinburgh?
KaeeKayy
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Will do! I've heard my course is super competitive to get into, hoping I make it through.

Are you firming Edinburgh?
I haven’t really made a firm decision yet. I am still waiting to hear back from Warwick. However, Edinburgh is one of my top choices, so I have paid the deposit!
AnBenz
Rep:
Report 6 minutes ago
Hey Congratulations!

Even I have applied to the UEBS, M.Sc Climate change finance and investment.
I applied before the 2nd deadline, but I had my English language test results pending which I have just uploaded.
Wondering when it would be considered.
Really hoping to hear from them soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.91%
October 2021 (233)
44.72%
November 2021 (63)
12.09%
December 2021 (66)
12.67%
January 2021 (64)
12.28%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.25%